Do You Need Cheese?
Most humans love cheese. However, our love of cheese is often overcome with our fear of cheese. We’ve been led to think that cheese contains too much fat and cholesterol. If you’re a calorie counter, most likely, you avoid most types of cheese.
As a writer and health professional, I have several goals.
- To discuss potential benefits of cheese, especially regarding vitamins and minerals.
To review recent studies related to saturated fats and cholesterol.
- To separate the good fats from the bad fats. We’ll focus on Omega 3 fatty acids and Omega 6 fatty acids. All fats are not equal.
- To eliminate your fear of eating cheese because you’ve heard that it is “bad” for you. This psychological shift may take months, but it’s worth it.
- To encourage you to enjoy artisan and farmstead cheeses, especially those made in your local area.
- To encourage you to visit your local cheese shop regularly and get to know the shop’s cheesemonger.
HEALTHY CHEESE LADY
Enjoy high-quality cheese…without guilt!
My mIssion is to share the good news about the bountiful nutrients found in high-quality cheese, yogurt, and other full-fat dairy products. Millions of cheese-lovers are looking for healthy reasons to include these products in their daily diet.
Recent research has unraveled the mystery and myths of dietary fats, cholesterol, and calories. We’ve been misled by so-called experts for over fifty years. Unshackled from the chains of fat prison, we can now experience the delicious cheeses that we have avoided. As we embrace the truth about dietary fat, our new freedom will make us happier and healthier.